Saturday, March 1, 2008

Hard Drive? Cyber-Cooties?







I've got enough money in the bank so it's not like I'm in any hurry to get a job.


I know. lucky me.



Sleeping a lot less and drinking more coffee than I should. I'm on a first name basis with the sleepy eyed kid at the Starbucks. They've reached that annoying part of a Barista vs. "Coffee Drinker" relationship where they know you too well and they start pre-ordering your usual drink before you even order it.



A little too friendly if you ask me...


yeah I know with a name like mine you would think I would be more so...



that was my job not me.



Given up on the gym. I've been eating Trader Joe pot pies.


Gravy Crak in a pie shell.




Found this in Greg's box. I think it's hard drive.


Not sure if I'm ready to hook it up to my lap top just yet.




Who knows what nasty little Cyber-Cooties are lurking inside.




On the bottom of it is two numbers written in Sharpie:





"88"


Not sure what it means but it's referenced a lot in Greg's notes and files.



I think sorting through this box will be my new full time job.




BFriendly

No comments: