Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sleeping Giant.

The great thing about getting fired is that you get to sleep and get up whenever you want.

My schedule is upside down. I used to have a call time of 5 AM.


Now that's my bedtime.


I've left the yoga and Pilates behind.



I've started running.



Los Angeles is like a sleeping giant when you are on foot at 2 in the morning.


It breaths heavy with the early morning mist.



No cars on the street.



Dream time for the city of so called angels.






I've been pouring through the info in Greg's box and I'm beginning to see some patterns.


I'll be posting some of my thoughts very soon.


The more I read the more the information tests my sense of belief.


If what's in here is true.



The world is in for a big shock.



The evidence is piling up.




I received an email from my contact at Interpol.

It turns out the woman from the j-peg Greg sent me is named Yadviga Kanatova.

A Ukrainian national.


My contact says she has a history of violence a mile long.


He's gathering the report on her.

I should have that soon.



Until than.





BFriendly



PS: For those that asked. I'm the one who inserted my blog address on the video. A little conspiracy theory promo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your investigation, I have a theory but I am still working on it. I'll ask my Russian contacts about Yadviga Kanatova.